VidiShop Alba Liga
2017. Július 16. 19:54  -  David Rechnitzer
Match Report: Draw in the season opener

The first league game of the new season produced a draw as the two sides scored a goal each. 

OTP Bank Liga NB I, 2017-2018, Őszi szezon, 1. fordulóMeccs center 
Lazovics 51
Videoton FC:
Kovácsik -- Stopira, Juhász, Vinícius, Szolnoki (Géresi 46) -- Suljic, Pátkai, Hadzic (Barczi 62), Nego -- Scsepovics (Maric 78), Lazovics
Andric 17
Balmaz Kamilla Gyógyfürdő:
Horváth -- Rus, Tamás, Zsiga (Fekete 58), Sigér, Haris, Andric (Virág 80), Kovács (Batarelo 71), Vajda, Habovda, Uzoma
2017.07.16. FelcsútPancho Aréna28 fok, napsütés1792 nézőJátékvezetők: Iványi ZoltánVarga ZsoltMárkus TamásSzalai DánielNémeth ÁdámMolnár Attila

The new OTP league season kicked off in between the two legged Europa League tie with Estonian side Nomme KaljuFC. Newly promoted Balmaz Kamilla Gyogyfurdo were the visitors on Sunday afternoon at the Pancho Arena in Felcsut. The opponents had a well known figure in their dugout in the form of former player and Vidi manager Ferenc Horvath. 

The conditions were good with the temperature at around 24c with just under 2000 inside the stadium at the time of kick off. Director of Football Zoltan Kovacs handed Paulo Vinicius a shirt to commomorate his 150th first division league appearance. The team were also showing off their new red and blue strip for the new league season. 

The game started with the first bit of action in the first minute. Tamas was on hand to save as well as a handball appeal in side the box. The visitors took a lead on 17 minutes when Siger found Andrics around the box, and the former Ujpest player made no mistake as he slotted the ball into the bottom corner (0-1).

Nego then centred a couple of minutes later with the ball finding Suljic in the middle, but Horvath in the visiting goal did well to deny him. Vidi had a big chance on half time when Szolnoki crossed for Lazovic to shoot over the bar. 

There was a change at half time with Roland Szolnoki being replaced by Krisztian Geresi. There was not too long to wait until the first chance of the second period. Asmir Suljic crossed from the right and Danko Lazovic was well positioned to send a header into the net (1-1). Hadzic found himself with a chance after 57 minutes, but a defender blocked that chance. Ervin Zsiga then took the ball inside after 59 minutes, before shooting, but his shot went the wrong side of the post. Hadzic came off after 62 minutes and Barczi came on in the middle of the midfield. 

Barczi played in Suljic after 65 minutes, who crossed from a tight angle to Scepovic in the middle, who slid in but could not make that crucial connection. Lazovic twisted and turned on the edge of the box, and he played in Geresi who shot at Horvath in the visiting goal. The rebound fell to Suljic who controlled it and fed Nego, who shot wide of the target. 

A fould on 72 minutes by Vinicius resulted in a free kick for Balmaz, but Vajda's set piece curled into the hands of Kovacsik. The counter attack ended with Patkai shooting from 18 meters, but his effort went just wide of the goal. The final minutes of the game included Mirko Maric coming on for Scepovic. He did not have to wait long to have a chance after 80 minutes. His header went across the face of the goal when well placed. 

A difficult shot from Haris was dealt with by Kovacsik in the 89th minute. There was no further chance as the referee blew for full time. The two sides share a point each following a 1-1 draw. Videoton are next in action on Thursday evening when they play the Q2, 2nd leg match against the Estonian side. 

VIDEOTON FC - Minden jog fenntartva
A webhely cookie-k segítségével nyújtja a szolgáltatásokat, szabja személyre a hirdetéseket és elemzi a forgalmat. Emellett a felhasználási adatokhoz a Google is hozzáférhet. A webhely használatával elfogadja a cookie-k használatát. További részletek